Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Need a laugh??

I decided on a new "theme" for Christmas cards for the 4th time in the last two months. I searched and searched for the perfect matching pajamas for the kids, put up the Christmas tree, bought cookies for "Santa" and planned everything to a T. The only thing I didn't take into account is that my children suffer from photographer's child syndrome. They really really make me work for a decent picture of them! They know all of my tricks and don't fall for them anymore. The only thing that worked this year was to pretend like I was taking them with Leighton's viewmaster (he calls it a camera) and actually take them with my camera one handed! It was quite a difficult task. I can't share the actual cards until we've sent them out, but I thought I would show you some of the outtakes in case you need a good laugh! I will put one of Mady putting lights in the window too because it's cute.






And I thought this one looked like Santa walked in and caught Leighton eating his cookies!

0 comments: