Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

My last wedding of 2007













First of all, please remember that the holiday deadline has already passed, and the deadline for all orders before my maternity leave is January 15.

Josh and Ashley were my last wedding for 2007. They are an incredible couple with great family and very fun friends. After spending their wedding day with them, I feel as though I know them. Their ceremony was beautiful and their reception was so much fun. I wish I had more time to spend with them, but that is a sacrifice you make to get married in such a beautiful chapel (they usually book 3 weddings every Saturday)! Josh did not get to see Ashley before the ceremony (how romantic!) and she was a stunning bride. The dance floor was packed and I am sure everyone had a great time. Here's a sneak peek!

0 comments: