Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mady!

Happy birthday my dear sweet Mady! I cannot believe that you are five years old already. It seems like just yesterday when I saw your sweet face for the first time. You are the best daughter a mommy could ask for. You are spunky and sweet, you are the perfect mix of princess and tomboy, and you have your daddy wrapped around your finger. I love the way you always dance around, the way you love to learn, and the way you snuggle with me. You are the best big sister in the world and are so helpful with your brother and sister. You are so smart, and love to learn. You know how to make everyone around you smile and can light up any room. You have the ability to find beauty in everything and love animals so much you have pet mice and a pet worm! Not many people can find the beauty in those, but you love them with all of your heart. You are a very special girl and I am truly convinced that this world is a better place because you are in it. Happy 5th birthday Mady, I love you.







14 comments:

C said...

Happy B-day to your DD! Great shots! HA, too funny the shot of her sticking out her tongue out! I like all the burnt edges too... really fits with the feel and colors in the shots.

Bridgey said...

Mady I Love your pictures you look so Beautiful!!! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday I Love you Sweetie!! Auntie Bridget

Michelle said...

what a beauty! i love the glow in these photos-so warm. happy birthday, mady!

Chell said...

Aww Happy B-Day to your precious DD. She is adorable. I love your pictures of her. Great color and composition.

Christiana said...

Happy Birthday!! I Love all of the pics!!! I especially love the one of her sticking out her toungue... SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Mady, and congratulations on joining the whole-hand club! I love all of these photos!

Jen said...

HBD!!! What a beautiful girl!!! My DD will be 5 in July!

Shawna said...

Awww happy birthday!!! Awesome shots, she is adorable!

Jess said...

Awww, happy bday Mady! What a beautiful tribute to her. I love that tongue sticking out shot!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your DD! What beautiful photographs, she's a natural model! :)

Mom2Drew said...

The light is fabulous here! Happy 5th.

Margaret said...

Mady is just beautiful! I love those shots. She looks like such a sweet, happy girl!

Malisa said...

Kristen- these are gorgeous!
Love the lighting in these! She looks like a great little model!

Krista P said...

She is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous! You did an outstanding job on these pictures. Happy birthday to your sweet pea!