Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame...

A wonderful and generous friend of mine gave my family tickets to the Twins game Tuesday night! All 5 of us ended up going and we had a great time! I am NOT a sports photographer, am not equipped to be one, and have no desire to be one, but thought I'd share anyways! We met Jonathan at them Mall of America and rode the lightrail down to the Metrodome. The kids were so excited to ride the "train!" Mady and Leighton sat down next to eachother and we sat in the row beside them. It was so cute, we didn't tell them to hold hands, but I looked and they were. They held hands the whole time!



The snacks scream "baseball" to me!

It's kind of hard to see but Mady was really excited!


Leighton feeding daddy his Cracker Jacks!





12 comments:

Jenny Bedard said...

fun photos!!! Were you using a telephoto lens on the players??? good work

Angie Moses said...

You got some REALLY awesome pictures! Love them...sounds like a fun time.

pat said...

These are really fun! I think you did a great job with the action shots! Where do you live? We lived in Cottage Grove for 5 years a loooong time ago. Love Minnesota.

Jena K Photography said...

Looks like you had a busy day. Great job for a NON sports photographer

Malisa said...

Wow Kristen- these are great! Love that first one.
And the crackerjack feeding!
so cute!

Amy said...

These are AWESOME, I'd say you're a pretty darn good sports photographer! I want to go to MOA so badly!

Becky said...

How fun! I love baseball--we've got tickets to the Red Sox on Sunday!

Sara said...

Well done! Kudos to you! I hope you print these out...

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

These are fab. Wish my picks at the Rangers game turned out so good.

Margaret said...

These photos are fabulous. I love how they show some of the fun details of your visit to the ballpark. What a fun family outing! I love going to baseball games.

C said...

These are AWESOME shots!! I bet Becky (finsup) will love these!! Great job... great colors and action!!

Sharon said...

Very nice! Looks like you had a nice family outing.