Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Part sweetheart plus part stinker....

Equals a whole lot of cuteness! Little Miss Reese is now 2 years old! She is absolutely one of my favorite people to take pictures of. She is so full of sweetness and spunk it makes for an interesting session! Her mommy was hoping we'd get 5 good ones, so I hope she isn't disappointed. Here is a sneak peek:

This picture is one of my new all time favorites! I think it captures her perfectly~


She is quite the monkey and we wanted to keep her happy, so we let her climb!




I couldn't decide between black and white or color, so you get both!




15 comments:

Jena K Photography said...

I love lil monkey's. I have one too and a stinker at that. LOL

Melissa said...

She is so cute! Looks like you got more than 5 ;)

Reds said...

What a cutie! Gorgeous hair, gorgeous eyes! You rocked those pics!!

pat said...

Wow--no wonder she's a favorite. I love that last shot; if she is a little sparkler like you say, this probably isn't typical, but it certainly is a wonderful photo.

Unknown said...

That first picture is my favorite... just breathtaking.

Chell said...

Oh she is adorbale. I love them all. I am sure her mom will be thrilled

♥ Amy said...

Wow, is she gorgeous or what! I think you definitely exceeded your five good ones. That last one took my breath away. Great job!

Becky said...

Looks like you got a lot more than five good ones. She is super cute!

Mandy said...

WOW! She has got to be the cutest ever, huh? Love that curly hair SO much.

Amy said...

She is adorable! My favorite two are the first and last ones!

Michelle said...

she is just the cutest little thing! i love all those blond curls. i would think that mom will be really pleased with these!

Stacey said...

great shots.she is so cute.

Suzy said...

These are all just beautiful! Very nice and it helps that your subject is so adorable! Oh and have I complimented your banner yet? I love it!

Jess said...

These are all SO great! She is a cutie! I'd say you definitely got more than 5! ;)

Angela2932 said...

She's totally cute! I love the b&w conversions, also. And the last photo is fantastic!