Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another great family!

I used to photograph this family at the studio I used to work for. Well, that studio closed down and through a series of "small world" coincidences they found me again! I was SO excited to see them and see how their girls have grown. They are expecting baby #3 next month!! With "N" and "E" turning 3 and 4 this fall, they will definitely have their hands full once their newest addition arrives! Here's a little sneak peek Jessica!!










8 comments:

Becky said...

They must have been thrilled to find you again because you photographed them so beautifully. The one of the girls hugging melts my heart!

Margaret said...

What a beautiful little family! How fortunate that they found you again to photograph them!

pat said...

Oh my gosh, Kristen, these are sooo wonderful! What a photogenic family! I am sure they are thrilled that they found you again. I love the shot of the 2 girls together--such a sweet one.

Mandy said...

They are so colorful and adorable. I just love the rainbow stripes on one of the little girls. I think I might have to get a pair like that for myself. Haha

Chell said...

Oh how fun you got to take their pictures again. What a cute family. I love the one of the two girls hugging you can see a heart shape in there, very fun..

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

What beautiful shots and the outfits on those little girls are almost as adorable as they are!!!

Suzy said...

I'm glad they found you again and I know they are to! These are beautiful!!

KRISTIE said...

i love these! They are so bright. i am trying to get my pics to be brighter.