Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

What a sweetheart!

Remember Norah from about 6 months ago? Here is one of her newborn portraits to jog your memory:

Norah is in the Watch Me Grow program and came for her six month portraits. I could not believe how much she had grown when they walked through the door! She is absolutely beautiful!! Norah hasn't quite mastered the whole sitting business, and doesn't like being on her tummy, so she was quite challenging for me and her mom and dad. The images we were able to capture were SO worth the challenge. I think I am in love with Norah ;), she looked like such a little angel. Here are a few of the amazing little expressions she gave me! (And don't worry mom and dad, there are some great smiles I am saving for your gallery!)






20 comments:

Margaret said...

What a doll! Such expressive eyes! Love the toes in the mouth shot!

pat said...

Oh my, Kristen--she is a doll! Love those eyes, and the finger under the chin pensive shot, and the toe nibbles photo are both darling. Looks like it was a fun session, even if she was a challenge to pose.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! I love the 3rd and last shot!

Mom2Drew said...

Sweetness!! BTW, I LOVE that nobby blanket in that first pic, do you remember where you got it?

Sharon said...

OMG! She looks just like a doll I had growing up. What an angel!!

Beautiful shots!

Jess said...

Oh my GOODNESS, what a doll baby!

Sara said...

Wowzers, what a little beauty!

Jason said...

WOW, those are very nice! Great lighting

Rachael said...

Beautiful captures! She has such pretty eyes.

Steph said...

You did a great job with these, espcially capturing her eyes.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Oh she is adorable that 3rd one and the last one are incredible.

Becky said...

Adorable! What a treat it must be for you to see these babies grow. And a treat for their parents getting these beautiful photos!

Suzy said...

These are DARLING!! I love her newborn shot to! What a doll! Great captures!!

Amy said...

What a sweetie! Gorgeous shots!

Mandy said...

OH MY WORD! These are so stunning. I love how sharp and bright you always get the eyes, and how perfect your skin tones are. Norah is truly amazing.

Reds said...

What a happy baby!! Love these!

Bobbi said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! That 3rd picture of her from the 6 month session is adorable, she is a poser. :)

Meaghan said...

She's adorable. I love the foot in the mouth picture!

shirley said...

Wow, she is such a doll and has changed so much. Great captures!

KRISTIE said...

she is such a doll