Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

{Minneapolis/St Paul Children's Photographer}

Well, the lease is signed! I will be joining a group of girls in an amazing studio space in downtown Minneapolis April 1st! We need to get in an clean and paint and "pretty" it up and then I will post some images! I am so excited to be able to offer a different style of images to all of my clients!

This also means session fees will be changing. Beginning May 1 all in studio and outdoor sessions will be $45 and all in home and weekend sessions will be $75. If you already have an in home session scheduled for after May 1 and your deposit paid then you will still be charged the original $45.

The space is in a building with great hallways, exposed brick walls, graffiti walls and so many colors and textures! I will also be offering more "studio" style boutique images! It is going to be a great adventure and 2010 is off to such a great start.

And because I cannot post without pictures, here are a few of my Ryleigh! She's two years old already. Time sure does fly by.







0 comments: