Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

{Minneapolis/St Paul Newborn Photographer}

I just realized it's my 200th post on here!! I know I don't update it nearly enough and a lot of you have given me grief for it ;). I promise I am trying to update it more regularly, but I have been so busy it's getting harder and harder! I have had an amazing number of maternity and newborn sessions lately, and a lot more in the near future! I feel very blessed to have the privilege of capturing such precious and fleeting moments for my clients! There is no greater honor than to preserve these moments in time for eternity!

I recently photographed this darling 13 day old little girl! Her name is Brynn and I promise you she is real. I think she looks like a porcelain doll! Her big sister Paige was such a big help during her session! It was such a delight to spend a couple of hours with this family. And Brynn is in the Watch Me Grow program so you'll get to see much more of her in the future! Here's a sneak peek of this baby doll:






0 comments: