Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

{Minneapolis/St Paul Children's Photographer}

Oh my! Look at this poor neglected blog! A lot has been going on since my last post! I had the opportunity to head to Los Angeles for some fun photo shoots (pictures to come soon), I ended up terribly sick and in the hospital (which I'm still trying to catch up from), I've photographed some precious newborns, adorable children, and amazing weddings, all this while trying to enjoy the end of summer, caring for my children, and getting them ready for school! It's been a bit chaotic to say the least. I am working very hard to get caught up so there should be several posts her in the coming weeks. We do leave for family vacation this month and I will be unavailable September 20-30 so please keep that in mind!

Also, I have decided to do Holiday Mini Sessions!! These are going to be so much fun and a great value, which means they usually sell out very quickly. So if you want to get on the list please email me at photographybykristenwagner@yahoo.com . Details to come soon for those!

I cannot post without pictures, so here are some of my little Ryleigh.   Ryleigh models clothing for a great boutique company, Ginger Louise Clothing and I do the photography!  Laura has a vision and make the most adorable vintage style clothes for little girls!!  If you need some clothes for you upcoming fall session, now is the perfect time to order something from her :o).  Enjoy!








0 comments: