Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

{Minneapolis/St Paul Newborn and Infant Photographer}

I really need to get better at updating this blog!  I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by your family and friends.  We made our annual trip to Iowa where most of my family lives.  One of the highlights of Thanksgiving is that my children go with my grandpa to cut down his Christmas tree!  I was going to go with and take pictures, but it was very very cold so my husband went along instead.  Things are in full swing for Christmas here!  Don't forget the deadline for all orders expected by Christmas is Wednesday, December 1st!  Any of you that have ordered cards, they were all placed no later than Friday and should be on their way very soon!

And I cannot do a post without any portraits!  Here are a few from Merik's three month session!  He is SUCH a sweet boy!  I am blessed to get to photograph him every three months!  He's in the Baby Steps program and I look forward to his next session!






0 comments: