Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year! {Minneapolis/St Paul Newborn Photographer}

Yes, I know I am a bit late for a New Year post!  But I have been very blessed to stay busy during what most of us photographers consider "slow season" and haven't had much of  a chance to post.  I do update facebook much more regularly than my blog, there's a link on my website!  I am making a few pricing changes and they will be in full swing by the weekend.  If you'd like me to send you the new pricing please send me an email to photographybykristenwagner@yahoo.com subject: pricing.

And because I cannot post without pictures, here are three newborns I photographed this past week!  22 day old Garrett (with big sister Addy), 15 day old Lauren (with Mommy and Daddy), and 7 day old Olivia!  They were all perfect little babies and are all in my Watch Me Grow program so I will be seeing them again when they are sitting and standing!  That's my favorite part, watching these little babies grow into wonderful children!  I am almost full for newborns now through April, so if you are due in that time frame and would like to be added to my calendar please email me asap.  Thanks!
























0 comments: