Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

{Minneapolis/St Paul Newborn Photographer}

Wow, I really need to get better about updating this blog!  I am going to put a sneak peek of the beautiful Miss Livia!  I have never seen a newborn with such beautiful curly hair, she was an absolute doll!  I had such a great time meeting her family, her big brother was so well behaved for a two year old boy :).


And some announcements to make!

1.) As of September 1st, 2011 I will no longer be offering the Watch Me Grow and Baby Steps first year programs.  But I will still be offering great benefits for those who have newborn sessions and return for another session in the first year!  The second session will be discounted 50% and the third session will be complimentary!  I love watching the babies grow throughout the first year and beyond, it is one of my favorite parts of my "job"!

2.) As of October 1st, 2011 I will be joining a new studio in Burnsville, MN!  It is a much better fit than my current space in Minneapolis for a number of reasons.  It's cleaner, easier to access, has a great natural light room for newborns, a room dedicated to just studio lighting, a private restroom, a family area, and so much more!  All newborn sessions will now be offered in the Burnsville studio for the standard $75 session fee (in home sessions will be available for $150).  Considering where most of my clients come from, it really is a central location.  A bit further for some, a bit closer for others.  But it is much closer to me so I'll be able to fit in another session every time I am there!  Which means less of a wait for those of you trying to schedule sessions!

3.) Fall/winter/spring sessions!  I am going to be limiting my availability even more in the coming months.  I feel as though this amazingly busy summer has taken it's toll on my family.  I feel incredibly blessed to be as busy as I have been, but I am going to be taking even fewer sessions in the months to come.  I will do my best to fit you all in!  Those of you that I cannot accommodate I will refer fellow photographers to.

And last but not least, MINI SESSIONS!!!  I have no weekend availability left until November, so if you are in need of a weekend session I encourage you to take advantage of the mini sessions!

Mini Sessions - $225 - 45 minute session and 10 Digital Images or Gift Prints (8x10 and smaller).  Great for holiday cards and gifts!  $75 deposit is due to hold your spot.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th - MILLS RUINS PARK, MINNEAPOLIS
3:00 pm ~ 3:45 pm ~ 4:30 pm ~ 5:15 pm

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16th - HOLZ FARM PARK, EAGAN
2:30 pm ~ 3:15 pm ~ 4:00 pm ~ 4:45 pm








0 comments: