Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

{Minneapolis/St Paul Newborn Photographer}

Wow, I cannot believe it has been that long since I've updated this blog!  It's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun.  The last half of 2011 was full of fun sessions!  So full in fact things got a bit crazy at times.  I am not one to make New Year's resolutions, but I do love to sit and set new goals and the beginning of each new year.  This year my goal is to update this more regularly, at least once a week.  And I have a lot of stuff to show you, old and new!  To be honest I didn't think anyone read this anymore, but on a whim yesterday I logged in to do some updating (see the little facelift?!) and checked my stats.  I was amazed at how many people still view this on a regular basis!  Thank you all who still stop by to see if anything has been posted!

Enough about that, here is the very last newborn I photographed in 2011!  Precious baby Jack was born several weeks before his due date and came into the studio at 3 weeks old.  Still a tiny little peanut, around 6 pounds!  More posts to come, enjoy!





0 comments: