Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Congratulations Jenny and Danny!

I was blessed with the opportunity to photography Jenny and Danny's wedding. Those of you who know them personally know just how great of a blessing that is. Jenny is a great friend and one of the most beautiful people I have ever met, inside and out. I have never seen a couple so full of love on their wedding day. It was a beautiful wedding, complete with songs written and performed by the groom and the mother of the groom. Just being near them on their special day made me feel great inside. I wish them a lifetime of happiness together! I have just started going through their images, but have to share some!

The happy couple:






The flower girl (their adorable neice):



The wedding party and the girls:



The father of the bride:


The stunning bride:


A couple more:



Have a fabulous time on your honeymoon!! More pics soon!

1 comments:

Jenny Bedard said...

Kristen! I love them! Wow.. you are great! I can't wait to see more! I love you!