Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

{Minneapolis Newborn Photographer}

First of all, it's been brought to my attention that my website is down. I am working on getting it back up and running. If you need to contact me, please email me directly at photographybykristenwagner@yahoo.com . Thank you!


Here is another precious newborn and her big sister! Little Miss E was not a very sound sleeper, and would make the cutest little grunting noises while she slept! She also did not like her tummy and always wanted her head turned a certain way! It was so funny to watch her muster up the strength to move out of the way I had "posed" her to go back to how she wanted to be! Big sister B was so full of curiosity. We talked about what props were and why we use them ;). It was a pleasure spending the afternoon with these two!









0 comments: