Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

{Minneapolis/St Paul Newborn Photographer}

Wow! It has been a LONG time since I've updated this blog! I apologize, things have been so busy this time of year my blog has been neglected. I will post some images from some recent sessions until things slow down a bit, then I have plenty of sessions and weddings to share with you! It's already time to start thinking about holiday deadlines as well! All orders placed after December 1st are not guaranteed for delivery by Christmas, so please be sure to get your orders in by then! As always, thank you all for still reading and for your patience during this crazy fall season :o).


























Hopefully that enormous share of recent sessions makes up for my absence :o)!








1 comments:

Robin said...

wowie!!!! Dang girl - we need to talk...re: how you got that amazing lighting in the studio/stairway....

LOVE your work!