Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tis the season!

I have had a lot of family sessions lately! There is something about the end of summer and beginning of fall that reminds everyone that the holidays are just around the corner. I am almost booked through the end of November, so if you are still needing to book a session and get your portraits back before the holidays, please contact me soon!

Here is a great family I had the honor of photographing. They were up for anything and so much fun! We had to reschedule once because of rain and we lucked out and had perfect weather for our session. Here's a few to share!







7 comments:

Amy said...

Ooooh I really like the colors they wore. VERY nice family shots!

Cindi Koceich said...

I really love your group poses!! I bet they will be overjoyed with these!!

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

Great shots of this beautiful family! The autumn colors are so pretty!

Mandy said...

These family shots are great. It is something that I truly struggle with. I love the last one where they are all looking at eachother.

Becky said...

That second one is my favorite--I love that little bit of red in the background!

Unknown said...

They are so gorgeous! I love how the kids are holding hands in the second to last shot- too too sweet!

I've noticed the "rush season" starting too- all of a sudden everyone wants family photos done! I'm not complaining one bit! ;)

Donnah Ciempka said...

I like the whole family in brown. Good choice in colours.