Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh boy has he grown!

Remember Jonah from about 6 months ago? Well he sure has grown in the past 6 months. He is a member of my Watch Me Grow program and I had the privilege of taking his portraits in his home again. He is such a little sweetheart and loves to coo and "talk." He loved to make me work very hard for a smile and as soon as we wrapped up the session he wouldn't stop smiling! Little stinker ;) !!

Here's a newborn one:



Here are a couple of my favorites!




4 comments:

pat said...

Oh my gosh--what an armful of cuteness!! All these shots are wonderful, Kristen. I'm glad I don't have to choose--I'd take them all. He is a DOLL!

Ginnie said...

That first and last one melts my heart like butta' :)

Lou said...

OMG! Those eyes! Those cheeks! What a cutie patootie!!

Reds said...

OMG he is cute!!!