Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

{Minneapolis/St Paul Family Photographer}

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend surrounded by family and friends! I was bedridden with a nasty case of strep throat most of the weekend. It was heartbreaking not to be able to go out of town to see family and to have my own children running around squealing with laughter and hearing them out the window rather than joining in on the fun. I'm feeling much better now and working very hard to get caught up on everything! A special thank you to all of you who were supposed to have sessions and rescheduled so I could rest and recuperate! Here is a belated sneak peek of a cute family I had the honor of photographing recently! We spent the entire session holding our breath that it wouldn't rain and we got lucky!






I also wanted to let everyone know that there are some changes coming this summer.  Session fees and print prices are changing.  So are digital options and baby programs!  Everyone who has a session already scheduled and a session fee paid and those who are in the baby programs are locked in at the current pricing.  If anyone has any questions about the changes please feel free to email me {photographybykristenwagner@yahoo.com}.

Thank you!

0 comments: